Thursday, June 10, 2010

Feels peaceful

Finally after god knows how long, i went to the temple today. It felt very peaceful. Like really. Well, not that every aspect of my life has been going smooth but after a very long time, i did feel that inner peace for that 2 hours or so. & the best part is, just when i was thinking, Kavilan called to tell me he passed his driving!! I'M SO FREAKING HAPPY FOR HIM!!! Like seriously, i don't know why but i just feel super duper duper happy for someone else, for the first time in my life. Maybe it's cause it's his third time & i know how much this means to him. So happy i even told mum about it & she was sort of feeling me as well. Hahah damn cute!! He says he'll try his best to rent a ride tomorrow & drive down to tampines! I HAVE to reward him!

No comments:

Post a Comment