Wednesday, October 20, 2010

300th post.

I find you beautiful. You know what you want to be in life. You're what every guy wants and needs by him. You seem kinda confused over things at times. You take time to judge on what you want. nevertheless , awesome soul. I don't find any flaw in you. I find you adorable. I find you mindsweeping. I find you , like a princess. I find you , occupying my mind atleast 1/2 a day.
2 weeks seems seriously like , more than 3 months ? Trust me. It feels like that for me. Idk for you. You try your best to stay or rather keep away from me but it's me who is comiing to talk to you. I find you , cute. I find you like the star on my Christmas tree. I like you , for whom you are. You said , I'll shower love on the guy whom I marry. All the love I can shower.
I'll do the same , that's if I get you. Or even if I don't , anyone who gets you ; is helleuva lucky guy. I'd wish him my bestest of all the luck and he'll have my utmost respect.
You're a gem.
In simple terms.

No comments:

Post a Comment