Thursday, October 22, 2009

Night

Feel like tuning into some trance music tonight!Anyway yesterday was so fun,taking pictures & all with 4/5.Gonna miss you guys so much!!Practical exam today wasn't so bad,a little afraid for physics because i changed my gradient at the last minute,& i forgot to draw my triangle!!Those taking physics will know what i'm talking about.Can't believe i slept the whole thursday away.It's alright,luckily i caught up on some sleep.Didn't even have the mood to study today. Alright,better turn in now. Got to wake up at 8!!

The stupidest & most meanest thing you can ever do to a person is to hate him/her because of something that he/she doesn't even know. & the even more mean thing to do is to NOT tell the person what's wrong.One word.RIDICULOUS. This is bullshit man. I'm not gonna try to patch things up again.If this is what you want,then fine.I'm better off anyway.I'm not wasting anymore of my time or energy to try to get you to talk to me.Just fuck off.

No comments:

Post a Comment