Tuesday, November 24, 2009

AHHHH!!

Since gladys is going to malaysia tonight, we decided to hang out for a while. Went to cimei to eat at 18chefs(the pasta is really good man!!) & then we walked around... THE JAPANESE SPITZ & BORDER COLLIE ARE SO DAMN CUTE OMG!!! CUTEST THING ALIVE!!! Anyway i bought 2 things today!! 1) ARCHIE'S COMICS(MUAHAHAHAHAH!!!!) 2)A fucking sexy pair of purple heels. I am so in love with it.. LIKE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!



i think it's so damn hot..

ANYWAY, i told gladys i wanna look around to see if there was any place looking for people to work in. I walked into FISH & CO. How come no one every told me that interview was on the spot?!?!? I thought i just had to fill forms but after i did, the manager there actually made me sit for an interview like WHAT THE HELL!! IT WAS SO FREAKY. This is my very first time having a job interview & i hope the manager understood that. GOSH I WAS SO FREAKED OUT. Took my an hour to get over. Well actually i haven't fully recovered from the shock yet.. muahahah. Anyway if i DO get appointed i'll be working at "Fish" at the somerset outlet. I'm really neervous, i wouldn't lie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment