Wednesday, November 18, 2009

TP Rawks!


Gladys i will never forget this moment.. hahaha idiot!
YAY i love this picture muahahah

JESSIE! EXTRA LAAAH AIYO!! haha
rawkers!

i love this picture. meheheh


danced so much till my hair looked like it was electrocuted

Picture while dancing!!

(:
LOVE THIS PICTURE TOO!!





Yeah, TP dustbin.. hahahah


SLICK!! Aiya.. they didn't perform my favourite song :(
AWWWW!! ;) jessie's favourite picture.





Everyone around is dancing & we're the only ones taking pictures...

JOE!!!! MUAHAHAHAH.... tsk tsk.. ;)



I LOVE THIS PICTURE THOUGH IM NOT IN IT.


& i realise every jump shot i take, my tummy will be exposed. Maybe it's just too big.. HAHA.. i mean the shirt okay!!
NO i do not look like shahirah!!(the girl at the right)

Though she's really pretty!


SEAN!! Such a shy guy but awesome one!







hanisah!! GUY3 LOOK HERE!! Fat ass, while you were at home on the sofa like a pig, your friend here was trying to have some fun!!



I REALLY REALLY ENJOYED THE CAMP!! Though i only went for the 3rd day, thankfully i did push myself out of bed. HAHA.. i guess it was worth!! Now i've lost my voice but i guess it's a good thing.. I have one regret though!! I DIDN'T TAKE PICTURE WITH ONE PERSON!! NOOOOOOO!!!! hahaah.. anyway the mass dance was super fun. I really loved it alot. I bet the girls did too ;) RIGHT GIRLS! Then i loved the group hug, i loved the school song, i loved everything! Ouh, not forgetting the ALMOND LONGAN JELLY. muahahahaha.. OMG HOW CAN I FORGET THE HIP HOP NIGHT!! SO awesome man.. dancing was an awesome exercise. I'm sure we girls had so much of fun!! Loved the songs.. the Dj was awesome(though he was pretty old HAHA)

Forget about camp, TOMORROW'S GRADNIGHT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment