Sunday, August 29, 2010

Lips

Went to watch the match between Galaticos & Dboyz today. It's cool how soccer hypes me up. I mean like, how many girls out there would actually bother to go down & watch their friends play soccer. Especially when it's expected for fights to arise. After that went to have dinner with Sara, Imda & Divya. After dinner, we actually went to the chua chu kang cemetery. We walked into the muslim cemetery till it was pitch black & then walked back.

I actually did that.

Almost got caught by mum today for something. THANK GOD. Everytime i sit on his bike, my heart runs a 1000 miles. If you're thinking it's love, it's more of the tension my mum would call me anytime. Gosh. & there's nothing i would change.

Cause you're amazing just the way you are. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment