Friday, August 20, 2010

Uh- Ouh. Yeah, i hear you saying that. :-S


There’s something you’re doing to me, I can’t figure out what.
Talking to you, just strikes lightnings in my heart.
Looking into the mirror, my eyes are showing your reflection.
So boy tell me, is this is for real or is it all just an infatuation?
But what magic have you done, how come I’m not my usual self anymore?
No one has ever been able to do that & ouh God I wonder, what’s in store..

P/s He doesn't read my blog so here's an excerpt of our conversation... Hahaha...

*********** says:
hmmm
ok
me too la
her smile is priceless
nwadays i m missin her alot
don noe y la
hmm
u noe y??
everytime i wanna see her
talk to her
see her smile
make her smile whenever shes down
u noe y??

dutchy* says:
why **********?

*********** says:
i don noe
tts y i ask u
i always tell her whr i am
i don, i feel bad
watever i gg to do oso i tell her
tt day when i smoked in front of her oso i felt damn bad
didnt want to smoke actually
y am i like tt la
u noe y??
cause i don noe?!!\

Goodnight world. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment