Sunday, April 18, 2010

Feels like it was just yesterday


Secondary 4
Secondary 3

Secondary 2
Primary 6

Feels like it was just yesterday i had to choose which secondary school i wanted to get into. Till now, till forever, i will never regret having to get into PRCS, a school which has thought me alot & is the reason as to why i am who i am today. I'm shaped into a teenager who has a well balanced life,one who is independant & one who is actually eligible to move on to the next phase of life. O'level was the period of my life i didn't want to experience but i had to anyway.
& now i do regret having to have that feeling. It is a beautiful memory now =))

School starts tomorrow. 19th April. & when i say school, it isn't secondary 4 Pasir ris crest 4/5 anymore. Now, it's Year one Temasek Poly 1H01 =) I'm proud that i've done whatever it takes to have brought me here for the past 17 years of my life.
So imma go paint my nails now. TATA & HAVE FUN, THOSE WHO HAVE MANAGED TO COME THIS STAGE OF LIFE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment