Sunday, April 25, 2010

Memories


Accompanied guy3 today to her friend's house for his father's 50th birthday ALL THE WAY at lakeside. After that, went down to NP to support Viky for his singing. He got 2nd which i think is really good!! Congrats man! Followed the gang & just got back home. Tp's kinda filled with indians actually. Hhahah!
&, for those of you who hasn't read gladys' latest post, please do because it actually made me tear. When i can tear it means it is something really really huge. :)
www.glamorised.blogspot.com
I really miss secondary school. Well, not that life was perfect then but every single day & every single minute was an exciting one. & things were wayyyyy better then,though O'levels were on my mind 3/4s of the time. I miss the times after school especially,where we all hang out as one huge gang & where everywhere we go, we are known. Definitely, & surely, life was wayyyy easier then.
I'd do ANYTHING. Just anything to get that phase of my life back.

P/s It's not that i'm hating my poly life or whatsoever. I'm sure there's more to come!
P/p/s Late for tutorial by 10 mins the other day. DAMNNIT!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for putting up with my shitz for 4 (coming to 5) years :( And thanks for always waiting for me breasty :'(
    I LOVE YOUUUUU!

    ReplyDelete