Thursday, April 15, 2010

Nerd alert!

I won't say it was the first day of school today. Today was just camp. Monday's the official "first day". Anyway, camp was fucking boring!! TPRAWKS was wayyyy awesome. I think it's sort of the.. "You're already in Temasek Poly so whether you like the camp or not i don't give a damn. This camp is for the sake of having a camp." Kinda thing. I mean, come on! Don't blame me for saying such things.. It was really boring!!
I can't wait to see my timetable. I just know it's gonna suck my blood out. But like i said, i'm turning into a nerd for the next 3 years of my life. :) BELIEVE ME LAAH PLEASE =(

My goal(Academic wise):
1)NOT skipping any lectures
2)NOT skipping any lessons
3)NOT taking MCs unless i'm really bedridden

I think i can say tata to my cheerleading CCA =(

2 comments:

  1. Woman! Relink lah, that link super duper long time ago history already you know!
    http://p-aperbagandrainbowcity.blogspot.com/ But it's alittle dead 'cos I'm sicks of it. LOL.
    I miss you lah :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make up your mind about your blog link then i update!! HAHA

    ReplyDelete