Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy birthday my one & only =)






















You're 17 but you still act 7 Leon lee. Hahaha. I love you to the max. I'll never forget all the things you've done for me, & everything we've been through. Everything from the fights, to the phone calls to the webcam to the hanging out to the dates! Whatever happens, i know you are definitely someone who has left an impact in my life. You've taught me so many things i'll never forget. You're just the bestest bestest bestest guy friend anyone can ever ask for. =) & you know i mean what i say right. You know i'll always be here for you no matter what happens. & by the way, make sure you get me the cake i asked for, for my birthday okay? HAHAHAHAH JOKING JOKING! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment