Saturday, May 15, 2010

The last song





COOL OR WHAT! I took this!

Watched The last song with best friend last night. Caught the 9.45 show. The movie is super nice. I was begging to watch backup plan & not the last song because i KNEW the movie would result in PEOPLE crying. Little did i know i'd be one of the "People". hahahah!! YES I ACTUALLY CRIED! I think the movie is awesome. It isn't the same old Romance-love based movie, but also Family-love, Friendship-love & other aspects too. Just watch it alright. Wanted to visit the new Bar at Pasir Ris park but i figured i didn't have cab money to go home & so i had to catch the last bus back. Damn, i think i wanna start working again so i have bucks for things like this!

Saw Leon,Shaun,Aloy & LJ on my way back!! AWESOME!! Just miss those people so damn much. hahahaha!! Someone's birthday is coming ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment