Tuesday, May 11, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YANMAE!


f



At the end of the day,we all want someone we can rely on. Cry on their shoulders. Listen to our bullshit. Put up with our emoing. I definitely have had such people in my life & God has no idea how thankful i am of him. Thank you. :) Happy Birthday Yanmae. You were always such an awesome big sister to me.

You know,it's perfectly alright. Well you know very well i just lied. But if this is what gives you happiness, then i don't want to be a barrier to that. I should have just known from the start. But whatever happens, i'm never gonna blame myself for all the feelings i've had,all the emotions i went through & definitely the dreams. No. None of it is to be blamed. It's my feelings & i have the right to feel them. You think it's hard for you then it's equally hard for me here. If you're not gonna make the effort & live on your past,then i have no say.
Been making wrong decisions after wrong decisions...?

No comments:

Post a Comment