Tuesday, July 7, 2009

10th Anni (I'm so overdue)


rubun!


michaellllllllllll =))

han bin! =) you like my bravery!

guo xin!! remember the flash ;)

Gladys!



Michael!!

Mr shafie! "HAHAH, look at my fringe! you can't cut it now!" & there, he gives that smile :D

SYafiq's brother

huimin :)

michael the outcast! hahahaha.

ZAIDI :D

aqilah & michael again.

han bin!

Faisal



cherry,gladys,mrs sheri,me,jessie



MISS FOONG!

CHARMIAN



MRS ANG!

miss koh, freaking hot laah!!

NAWFAL, MISS YOU :(





MR CHOO!



so many people, lazy to name. HEHEHE

daryl!

table 27

mrs grace low!

table 27!






Darylll!

Michael! :)

Cris michael!

cherry!

boey!

afiq!

afeeq :)

ranjani(first time meeting her),salih,rubun,me

cherry,huimin,jessie,gladys,me

Rubun =)

Salih!

Shadhan :)

zakee :)

Cherry,gladys,mrs sheri,me,jessie

From left to right: Brandon,Cherry,gladys,jiawen,me,liyana!

& so these are the pictures. MOst of you would have seen them on facebook already, but these are the edited ones. OKAY BYE! i wanna watch michael jackson's funeral at 1 but im really REALLY REALLY TIRED. i need sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep :(

No comments:

Post a Comment