Sunday, July 19, 2009

Every night


Why am i the type who always fit the phrase "Grass looks greener on the other side"?? alright here it is you guys, what you guys have been wanting to know for the past few days.. I'VE BEEN QUARANTINED. My sister has caught the H1N1 virus & that is why i will not be able to go to school for the next 1 week. SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSss. I dread every sunday because i have to go to school the next day. But now, when i don't have to go to school, i feel like shit. I WANNA GO TO SCHOOL. I WANNA SEE MY FRIENDS =((

So this is what happens. Every night, i tell my family i wanna go to sleep. In the end, i lay on my bed, think about what has happened, what's gonna happen & if it is gonna benefit me in any way?I'm really scared for the O's,especially. I think.. & ponder.. & wonder. What am i doing now? I'm not sleepy, i should get out of bed & do what an Olevel student should be doing. Then, i'll tell myself, "There's always tomorrow". Which is something i SHOULD NOT be thinking..ARGHHH.

This is definitely not PMS.
i wanna go back to school please. I hate the H1N1. Prep exams are around the corner & i can't believe i'm still not very sure about geometry. I should have bucked up by now. Less than 100 more days. Come on dutchy,you can do it. If the rest can do it, you can too.
& thanks ML, for being there for me last night =)

No comments:

Post a Comment