Friday, July 17, 2009

What is wrong with you??

When Gladys & i visited the second floor toilet,SECONDARY 2 MEMORIES!! hahaha,the corridor that we always "Played" at.. Example, getting punished & having to sit outside.If im not wrong, once we were told to sit outside class by Mrs evonne & in the end we tried to escape to the toilet..super fun!!


When he's sleeping,ONLY when he's sleeping.



Weifeng's dressing that i couldn't get over when i saw him..NOt bad huh,the guys in my class are improving =))



Gonna miss these days for the next 1 week or so:


PASTAMANIA!!


What is wrong with you?? I think you seriously need to think about this situation.Why are you like so hot & cold? It's irritating the shit outta me..When you need me you come to me,when you don't need me,you act as if you don't know me.This is bullshit crap.I'm getting sick of this.Now im not gonna talk to you till you talk to me. Argh, guys nowadays are just so....petty.

No comments:

Post a Comment