Monday, July 13, 2009

My weekend

Why do i love my hair so much?? chey...hehehe


Excited puppy, once we got back home. HE removed my makeup for me. Thanks winter boy!!


Thanks mum, for reminding me to study again.


After a heavy heavy dinner at Newton. Now who hasn't gone to that place before?? SEAFOOD IS FREAKING AWESOME!!


ah muah!


Ion! Super gorgeous view.


poor puppy sees us dressing up & doesn't want us to leave..awwww :(






Watched haunting in connecticut.I think the movie was pretty weird,the story was weird,the things were weird,i don't know!! just weird...maybe i should watch it again so it becomes "Unweird" ANYWAY, i suddenly have a thing for breaking benjamin songs once again. MARINAH!!! I MISS YOU!! hahaha,she's the lovely one who introduced BB to me in sec 1!! hahaha.. awwww, miss those days. THANKS FOR THE HUG DARLING!!! =))

No comments:

Post a Comment