Sunday, December 20, 2009

Busybusy

Can't believe i'm actually up watching chinese drama. LOL. It's called something sweetheart but it seems really nice & IT'S SUPER FUNNY!! hahaha.. The guy who acts nerdy is super handsome. muahaha.. =)) Anyway this week's gonna be a darn busy week. I feel really bad. It's like karma ya know. It's hitting back at me. All these while i ignore some people because of some stuff, now it's time they ignore me cause they don't have time for me. Ouh well. Thank god i have a work to help to keep my mind off certain things. Anyway,this week i'll be working on Monday,Tuesday,Thursday(people from the HQ are are coming down & that's why manager is forcing me to work) & probably Friday. Ouh gosh.. I hardly have any time for anything else. Whatever it is, im gonna make time for class outing this sunday.

With love.

No comments:

Post a Comment