Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Organizer, just what i needed


Guess who bought this for me?? MY MUM.. HAHAHA.. Mummy what do you think of me huh, why 21 "Coming of age dating advice"?!?! Well anyway it's not a storybook or whatsoever it's actually an organizer. Something i'm terribly in need off!! Eversince Shahdan pointed out to me that i forget certain plans etc very easily,i've been wanting to get one for myself & god knows how mummy dearest read my mind. THANK YOU VERY MUCH I LOVE YOU. Anyways no work tomorrow so i can watch "Hi my sweetheart" all night long =)) MEETING THE GIRLS FOR SEOUL GARDEN TOMORROW WHOOOPEEEEEE!!! Though i sense things are gonna be awkward. But this time i'll keep the promise i made to myself. I'm doing this for the better of both you & me. You have no idea how hard it is for me to ignore you..

Been such a busy girl lately."Whatever you do,make sure there's more than work to life,darling."How right were you maaan.

No comments:

Post a Comment