Friday, December 11, 2009

F.I.S.H

I'm loving my work!! Well i've already worked for 16 hours. Which means 8 more hours for me to complete my training. Work is awesome. 1st day i worked from 2.30 all the way till closing which was about 11. Got home,knocked out. The moment my head touched the pillow i just fell into deep slumber. That is one big fat miracle because that's actually THE VERY FIRST TIME THAT HAS HAPPENED EVERSINCE O'LEVELS WERE OVER. Next day i worked morning, which was from 11 till 7pm. Was more slack cause there were lesser people. The staff are really friendly but once it hits 4pm, it becomes pretty hard to work because the guys in the kitchen keep distracting me!! hahaha.. they're really nice!! I LOVE WORK!! & hopefully this feeling doesn't die down or something. Though i have gotten 2 new blisters & aching back, i'm still looking forward to tomorrow(saturday) cause it's gonna be full house yawww!! NERVOUS LIKE MAD!! & anyway,get well soon gayuuu!! STUPID GIRL SO CLUMSY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment