Saturday, December 5, 2009

So what do i call it?


MY NEW TOY!! Thanks papa. Anyway mummy says i look glamorous using the phone.HAHAHA.. & today went to send a friend off at the airport cause he's flying to malaysia. Friend. Yes =) Okay wait i'd be lying if i said that.
As in the part i sent him off. He insisted on sending me back to the MRT(irony,i know) so technically, i should be saying he sent me off. It's so cool how you meet someone at some random ROM & then you don't know at that point of time that you will be seeing that person again. Haha, cool or WHAT!

P/s i don't think i can ever cut my nails again. Or it's gonna be pretty hard to type. & now that my phone's qwerty, it's really easy to use the laptop & phone. hehehe OUH & it has facebook it has blogger everything in there. I don't have to actually use my laptop anymore...hmmm.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment