Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Old town white coffay







After lecture met up with Gladys, Jeslyn & weifeng for a while to slack! Weifeng, so hardworking, while the 3 of us were watching videos & snapping pictures. As usuall. After that, met Jagan bestie for dinner to do some updating. Or more like, alot of updating!! Seriously, the advice he gives is the best. & i don't know how but he just knows me so well. He reminds me so much of my brother i swear. & scarily, they both share almost the same birthday!!

1HO1's having class chalet now, but i didn't go today because i wanna spend some time with my family. Now that we've just come together again after 3 years, i think i should be prioritzing my family. We've fell into the hole once, lucky enough to climb out of it. So it's best we prevent ourselves from falling into it again. F&B lecture tomorrow. I suddenly miss school & feel like it's good i've been going back. But then, supp papers next week. I need to study!

No comments:

Post a Comment