Saturday, September 11, 2010

Vampire sucks!







































Supposed to meet at 6.30, but we ended up meeting at 8. Which is nothing new because being late is a norm for the both of us. (Actuallly, it's always Gladys not me.) Hehee. Anyway, we watched vampire sucks at marina square. Matt lanter looks wayyyyyyyyyy better than Robert pattinson. I've had a crush on him ever since i started watching 90210! Hotnessssssss!!
Sneaked subway into the theatre. Subway melts yumyumyum!!HEHE( You! YOU! Yes you reading this who loves subway :p)
Walked to esplanade, then slowly to boat quay. Caught the 2nd last train back to tampines.

I'm feeling really unfit & i need to start my hardcore workouts tomorrow. Last paper, F&B tomorrow. Wish me luck peeps!

P/s I'm preparing to sit for 2 sub papers already.

No comments:

Post a Comment