Wednesday, June 10, 2009

139 days

I just came back from Changi! I think we had a pretty good time,though we walked & walked.It was fun,been longgggg since we did such a thing. SO first it was dinner at changi village, SEAFOOD OMG THE BEST THING ON EARTH LAAH. Then with full stomachs,we made our ways to OCH(many of you don't know what this stands for.It's Old Changi Hospital) Okay,you're thinking we went in but no,pleaseeeeeeeeeee,i will never dare unless it's like 100 people going in together.HAHA. so we walked pass,freaked ourselves out then went to watch the aeroplanessss. I LIKE THE FEELING OF BEING RIGHT UNDER THE AEROPLANE. It's freaky but at the same time,the vibration triggers your heart.It's a pretty cool feeling!! & i know jessie loves it like 10x the time i love it!! HAHA. Pictures tomorrow,once i'm back from school. I wonder if i should go or not..Hmm..I'm feeling pretty lazy. HAHA.
I just read shaun's blog & it is a miracle he's scared about the O's.Therefore,this explains my title fot the day.Yes shaun.It's isn't just a few hundred days.It's exactly 139 days.That's less that 5 months FYI.

No comments:

Post a Comment