Friday, June 26, 2009

George Suppiah's 80th



& that looks exactly like him!!





the cake was awesome man!! sis & i had like 3 pieces of it.It was in the shape of a football field! hahah,so cute.



Anybody know him?? Because the birthday was so grand.All the soccer players of the 70s,80s were there,so old &.. old!! haha..I think the party was alright.Except there was talking & talking & talking about him & his contribution.So cute! He didn't even know that the party was on,his daughter(my super duper pretty aunty who is an events manager!!!) had told him that his friends wanted to meet him at the club(where the party was held) & said shed drop him off & go to work. In the end,it was a surprise! So cool!! haha.. so cute laah.He's 80,yet looking so healthy.I guess he must be really famous,because Mediacorp was there too. I won't be surprised if it comes out in the papers too.(don't freak out when you see my unglam face). MOST DISAPPOINTING PART IS THAT THE PERSON I'VE BEEN WANTING TO MEET EVER SINCE I GRADUATED FROM PRIMARY SCHOOL WASN'T THERE. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :(((

No comments:

Post a Comment