Monday, June 8, 2009

Ten 2 One

10 things you wish you could say to 10 different people right now:
1. I know what i'm doing,why wouldn't you just leave me alone?
2. I know im too hot for you.
3. Lets dance the night away!
4. I hope you miss me just like i miss youuuu!
5. Thanks for being there for me always!!
6. I respect you more than anyone else.
7. Walau,get your ass here right now!
8. You're my role model. & i better be yours :)
9. EEEE,stalker!!
10. Hey,i saw you staring at me.


9 things people may not know about you:
1. I prefer to listen than to talk.
2. I cannot handle failure.
3. I used to be a nerd in primary school
4. I was 60kg in primary 5.
5. I have a special power. & that is, to have certain premonitions..it isn't cool,trust me.
6. I like to discriminate myself.
7. I drink alcohol,but i don't like my loved ones to.
8. I'd like to sit by the street sometime & watch the different types of people that walk by me.
9. I HATE HATE HATE guys who tell me they like me after talking to me for barely 2/3 days


8 ways to win my heart:
1. Make me smile or laugh. Or rather, smile & laugh.
2. Always make fun of me,then say,"haha,joking laah,you're actually..blabla"
3. Be yourself.
4. Make me jealous,then own up that you were trying to.
5. work out & offer to let me feel your abs. HAHA
6. being positive always,party of the life,make alot of noise,outgoing.
7. being close to your mum,& perhaps your puppy if you had one :)
8. Admire the sky just like me.


7 things that cross your mind a lot:
1. O levels
2. boys
3. friends.
4. family
5. hersheysss
6. working out
7. future


6 things you do before you fall asleep:
1. take off my bra..haha
2. Fondle with my handphone
3. Increase the volume of the radio
4. make sure i have one pillow for my head,for my legs,for my ass :)
5. think about whatever i had done for that day
6. chit chat on the phone if i had a companion that night


5 things you notice in the opposite sex:
1. ghoti
2. sharp jawline
3. smile
4. arms
5. the way he carries himself(eg,the way he speaks,the way he moves)


4 things you wish you never did:
1. I wish i never entered PRCS
2. I wish i never let anyone down
3. I wish i didn't know that bubble tea existed.HEHE
4. I wish i never joined netball & was still as fat as my primary school days!! HAHA(i have my reasons okay...)


3 songs to describe your life:
1. Becoming Insane- infected mushrooms
2. Shake it- Metro Station
3. Question Existing- Rihanna


2 things you want to do before you die:
1. Stay with a boyfriend of my liking(everything i want in a guy)& living a simple yet luxurious life with him.
2. TAYLOR LAUTNER TO JUST..MAYBE..JUST...TAKE A PICTURE WITH MEEEE :(( & MAYBE A KISS ON THE CHEEK?!?!?


1 confession:
1. i have virgin lips. HAHAHAHA :D i bet 4/5 has many comments on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment