Thursday, June 11, 2009

Changi




Don't think dirty!! Terence is just fondling with.....JESLYN'S......NEW RADIO! yes,it's a radio.hahaha!cool right

=)))

SEAFOOOOOOD YUMYUMYUM






jessie's shirt & her camera are the same!!





MICKEY BALLOON made by shaun & me (=








watching aeroplanes..if you had read my previous post,i talked about the feeling of being there.






i like my nails can,so sexyyyy...haha




Somehow that place gives me good & bad memories.Especially last year June holidays.When someone had a chalet,& i met someone,& somethings happened.Well,that was the very first time i wanted something,but couldn't get it because of some stupid relation.Ouh well,i bet he's moved on,& i have too :)Besides,we can never be together.Not that he didn't like me or i didn't like him,but because..i'm too embarrassed to say it.

P/s: I remember i held your arms so tight when we walked pass OCH.&you purposely scared me so i would hold you tighter.& then you said,"I'm here,so don't worry"AWWWW.

No comments:

Post a Comment