Saturday, June 13, 2009

Memories(because of the song)


So what did i do at home the whole day?I woke up at 3pm itself,because last night was awake till 5am.BECAUSE dukes,mum & i went to watch the 2am "Drag me to Hell" at cathay!!THAT MOVIE IS AWESOME YOU GUYS. You guys should seriously catch it,THIS is what i call an entertainment!haha..it wasn't THAT scary,but it was super entertaining!Especially when you think about the fact that the director of the movie is the same as the director of Spiderman..HAHA..so today i woke up,watched movies,went for dinner,came home,laughed laughed laughed,webcammed,&downloading some games for his PSP. okay basically i just wanna say that the picture above is so cool BECAUSE my blouse & my nails are so matching.Now how sexy is thatt.HAHA.

P/s : Gonna go to LAN for the very first time in my life on Monday to try L4D!!
P/p/s : Bringing Winter to the beach tomorrow!! DAMN EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment