Thursday, August 13, 2009

Cravings

I love this dress so much!! i think it's really unique,though it's plain..i love the "belt" sequin-like thing in the middle..the colour is so gorgeous.The black version of this one reminds me of an egypt queen..awww..





Since im planning to pierce my belly button,been looking for nice swimsuits!! HEHEHE looking at them gets me so excited..perhaps more excited than hot guys HAHA

Girls like me have many cravings,It's usually food but there's also something we never stop thinking about..& that's...SHOPPING!! If we don't have the cash to buy what we want,we satisfy ourselves by just ADMIRING it(same goes for a relationship LOL).That's called window shopping =))) Have found many gorgeous websites recently,selling clothes at such a cheap price!! & also,those you can hardly find in singapore..

It's okay,i'll hold on to this feeling for just less than 3 more months.

No comments:

Post a Comment