Friday, August 14, 2009

He made the movie a worth one



he IS SO FREAKING CHARMING OMG!! i know you readers are getting sick of me going GOOGAA over so many guys.. i don't blame you,cause even my bestfriend gets sick of me at times. HEHEHE BUT I CAN'T HELP IT!! I'm a girl & i have hormones :)


I think i made alot of noise in the cinema when he took of his shirt!! All the while, i was thinking i knew this actor, i knew this actor. Then when i saw his name, i REMEMBERED WHO HE IS!!!



It's so nice to have a friend who goes googaa with you!!! OMG I LOVE YOU JESSIE TAN!!! i realise we both have good taste in guys.HAHA ;)
JESSIE TAN!!! GO WATCH THIS LINK!!! : http://www.flickr.com/photos/channingtatumunwrapped/sets/72157621445748832/show/
The movie is nice & i'm watching it again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment