Tuesday, August 4, 2009

& tonight's gonna be a good night

Stole these 2 pictures from my sister's phone.I think this is the CUTEST child i've ever seen!! He is so handsome & adorable!! Incase you guys didn't know, i hate kids!! I think they are so irritating & annoying.But i think this child is sooooo adorable!!!


malcom or michael??Forgot his name..

SO CUTE!!!whoever says he's not is just...blind!!
& dug up some good old pictures from the 2007 "Overcomers" magazine!! hahaha..gladys & i had a good laugh!!Also dug up the conversations we had(passing letters in class) & it was soo memorable!! really brought back the past once again..



lazy to rotate it.This was taken outside the museum when 2/7 went for a educational tour

NETBALLERS. hahah! WE ALL LOOK SO TOOT. janelle is classic balls

Studying lit now & i can't believe i've been so irresponsible!! I LOST MY TKAM!! walauuuuu! i love my baby lit book laah, filled with notes that no one else but me writes..HAIYA!! I'm so pissed off. Recently there has been a stealer in our class who steals books/rulers/pens/pencils/protractors/erasers.. IRRITATING!! STEALER I'M GONNA GET YOU & PLUCK YOUR BALLS OFF(i presume you're a guy)

No comments:

Post a Comment