Sunday, August 30, 2009

You're finally....10





lazy to rotate the pictures..hehe





Happy birthday cousin,i've hated you all my life. I think you're growing up,so you're getting better.BUT,YOUR MOUTH IS STILL AS BIG AS EVER.HAHAHA



I found this at grandma's place!! It's a picture of me & mummy yearss ago!! I USED TO BE SO CUTE OMG!!

glad ys ღ says:
when u young u so cute
glad ys ღ says:
hehe
dutchy; says:
HEHE
glad ys ღ says:
now grow up....
dutchy; says:
now still cute what

THANKS AH GLADYS PNG



watched "The house on the left" last night with mum & sis. Sneaked in again(it's an M18 movie). It was grossssssssss!!! HAHA. But super entertaining! The part when the girl gets raped was rather..pitiful though. :(
EVERYONE CAN'T BELIEVE MICHAEL JACKSON IS DEAD. Why can't they just hurry & bury his body already?His poor soul is still lurking around in this world..I'll never forget him,he is one of my childhood memories!!

p/s I CANNOT WAIT TO START WORK & BUY ALL THOSE BEAUTIFUL CLOTHES ONLINE MAN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment