Friday, August 28, 2009

Glammed up room


somehow i found this so amusing!! Like so colourful,so attractive,so gorgeous!Gladys walked away like she never knew me when i told her about how i was feeling towards this..HAHA.. i love it when my bestfriend gets irritated with me hehe

have you guys visited the indoor sports hall yet??The TOILETS ARE LIKE WAYYYY BETTER than the ones near the canteen.They even have a fan in it like OMG!! It's so freaking clean..But since i have a little height fright, it was pretty scary climbing up & down..hehe

The following are pictures of the naughty rascal who has over the past few days:
1)Eaten my cherry flavoured lipgloss
2)Stolen my MP4 player sponge for the ear
3)Chewed on my tube bra
4)Left his balls of fur on my bed causing irritation while i sleep
5)never failed to act innocent even after committing such sins




Winter, you are probably the most luckiest dog.Which owner lets you take up 3/4 of the bed while she sleeps on the remaining 1/4???



i look so drunk in the pictures,but hey!! I haven't drank in ages.. because that's my new year's resolution remember?? not taking alcohol :)


I bought "Glow-in-the-dark" Stickers today!! I tell you,they are so sexy. HEHEH now my room's so spaceyyy(as in outer-space space & not spacious space)
OKAY BYE IM SO HUNGRY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment