Saturday, September 5, 2009

I know i said that would be my last post :(

I'm glad i have changed to what i am right now. But sometimes i do have regrets too. Growing up was all i wanted when i was little, now i feel i should have had more time for the process. It feels like just yesterday i entered the new chapter of my life called "Teenage". In the blink of an eye, i'm almost done with it & will be entering a brand new chapter.

I still remember very clearly, about 3 years ago, i was so desperate to enter the upper sec, now it's the other way round. I kept whining to my friends, "I wanna be 18 so i can go clubbing! I wanna be in the upper sec so badly!" I wanna this & i wanna that.








I'm glad i will be leaving PRCS very soon with tons of memories to carry with me. For now, i shall enjoy the balance 2 months or so & treat it like i know it'll never come back to me again. Well, everybody will go through this in their lives, moving on from chapter to chapter. I can tell myself that i do not regret doing certain things BUT One of the things though, i regret doing is this:

But before that, we entered the Zinc Shop because Thadsha saw a cute malay guy... but there was a indian guy who kept staring at Thadsha's incredibly huge boobs..
When we were about to leave, the cute malay guy (as defined by Thadsha breast) asked for her number and claimed to be asking on behalf of that indian guy who stared at her nehneh.
Hahas, of course she didn't give la..

"That guy look so fucking ugly I don't want to give laaaaa"
"SHIT!! just now I help you give you know!!!"
"FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!"

Judging people in the wrong way. Now, i'm glad i've learnt so many things from the people around me. Never take advantage of anyone. Never judge anyone if you aren't perfect. Most importantly, never ever demand for things to go the way you want it to. Cause in life, we face many different things. We don't choose certain things to be that way, we take what life gives us. Though life does suck our blood, we must endure it & never say "I give up." Patience is a virtue, & that's one important thing i've learnt.
Many of you will have no idea why i'm saying all these. Maybe because i'm just upset that this portion of my life will be over in less that 60 days or so. I'm leaving PRCS with no unhappiness or sorrow. Just one, & that is to be leaving all the wonderful people who've made my teenage life a memorable & fulfilled one.
Now i'm off to completing my holiday homework. I've done my English & MT homework. I'm pretty proud of myself because i really didn't feel like doing it but i just did.

There's one judgement i've made of someone that till now, or till god knows when, i will never regret. I WISH I NEVER HAD THAT TEACHERS ARGH!!!
Goodbye friends, we ALL know who i'm talking about. GRRR.

No comments:

Post a Comment