Friday, September 4, 2009

Just a little dose of memory i couldn't resist.


& that is how i used to look like when i was bored of the same old hair at home all day.SO freaking classic, i tell you :)



"Illegal gatherings after school" Quoted from Gladys' blog:)

How my best friend used to look like..So if you think she has changed alot,HOW DO YOU THINK SHE HAS CHANGED?! Thanks to me or she'd probably some freaking twit getting insulted by me.HAHA..Gladys png your photo is twit-classic.


me & mah girls in the the toilet right before recess,after PE!! Those times, PE was right before recess so we sneaked into the toilets to snap pictures!! hehe


Those days. I MISS THE OLD STEPHANIE,THE OLD JIAWEN,THE OLD GLADYS & MOST OF ALL, THE OLD....ME.

This was my birthday bbq in 2007. Jiawen would like to regard this day as the most memorable one in her life hehe

HALLOWEEN WHEN WE WERE IN SEC 2. I saw this guy who looked ALMOST like taylor lautner & was going crazy when he smiled at me..HAHA SUCH A FREAKING STALKER I TELL YOU! But hello, i wasn't the one who took the picture!! It was Gladys/Jiawen think..

Quoted from Gladys' blog :
Anyway, among everyone I shall list out people who dance quite well. (This is true, which I seriously think so)

* Denise - Got style!
* Felicia Tin - This girl is damn talented la.
* Weimin - Prcs Idol, of course.
* Sandy - Because she's from ballet.
* Thadsha - Very hot, can go clubbing anytime. Thanks ah bitch.HAHAHA
* Thomas - Very CUTE!
* JiaJun- Hard to imagine, but he's good.
* Marinah - Dance very well and manage to remember all her steps clearly.
* Sufyan - Cos he's very smart by folding half of his socks.
* Gina - Very hardworking and adorable!

Credits to Gladys' Blog for the pictures.
URL: www.glamorised.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment