Saturday, September 26, 2009

Saddddd!!!


Wondering why you haven't been seeing me online these few dayss?! BECAUSE MY BABY DIED ON ME! :( Dad took a look at today & he says the whole system is gone. STUPID FACEBOOK QUIZ LAAH! While i was doing the quiz, the whole thing stopped & i had to restart in a very 'hurtful' manner. Well no of course i didn't drop my lappy or something.. Now every night i feel so useless i turn to studying! So in a way it's good actually..
Now the shop that dad brought my lappy too has said he wont be able to store the memory somewhere else first, before rebuting the whole thing. But well,i guess i dont have to worry too much because what's my blog for then right! ALL the pictures(or most) are in it!

So today marks 30. Dayamn i am worried. For prelim,for olevels,for prom,for work after that. I cannot wait to see what the future has in stored for me.
Edited : I HAD THE CRAZIEST MOST AWESOMEST DREAM EVER IN MY LIFE LAST NIGHT!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *faintss*

No comments:

Post a Comment