Monday, September 7, 2009

The proposal of the Orphan (=













& those are all michael's gay pictures! hahaha.. Michael & i went to watch "The proposal" yesterday & it's an awesome movie!! You guys should catch it..& the puppy in the movie is so damn cute!!! He looks exactly like how Winter used to look when he was younger.. Had dinner then he followed me back to my house, we watched "The Orphan" online & michael was actually.. OKAY LETS NOT TALK ABOUT IT. HAHA
& i'm so glad he's getting the shirt i asked him to from G2000!! THE MOMENT I SAW THE SHIRT I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT & WANTED ANY OF MY GUY FRIENDS SO BADLY TO BUY IT!! He's wearing it for prom YAY!! Didn't take a picture because it should be a surprise to all of you!! YAYYYY!! It's super duper nice. SO nice i even twittered about it,haha!

p/s MICHAEL LIM YOU ARE NOT BETTER LOOKING THAN TAYLOR DANIEL LAUTNER
(my initial wallpaper was taylor lautner.Michael took gay pictures of himself with my labtop & set them as my wallpaper as he claims that he's better looking than taylor lautner)

No comments:

Post a Comment