Tuesday, January 26, 2010

4/5 chalet!






More pictures coming up =)) These are just louya pictures taken from my pathetic phone(awww just kidding baby you know i love you!!) So it was 3 days 2 nights. First day i went at night cause i had work in the morning. Throughout the night most of us stayed awake. Ahloy & Leon brought me & jessie for a ride in the park & it was super fun! Jessie dropped Leon's styler & we were finding for a pathetic styler in the middle of pasir ris park at 4am in the morning.

When, a policecar came by & checked on us. LOL!! Morning went to eat breakfast at ws,then i went home. Caught 6 hours of nap. Then headed back to the chalet again. Stayed till 5plus & cabbed back home. We wanted to stay together & see the school posting results together,but Michael had to get back home quick so we left first. Got home, slept at around 6.30 & got bombarded with many many many smses & calls then i woke up like more than 20 times in the 5 hours i slept. Now i have work from 6-11 & i swear this is the first time i am not looking forward to work. 1) My motivation isn't there anymore :( 2) I'm really tired 3) I'm pretty nervous cause it's my first shift at somerset 313. Goodbye

P/s Dear 4/5, the bond we had last night is something i'll never forget. I'll never forget the feel. It's really awesome it's still there.

P/p/s THANKS MRS ONG FOR DROPPING BY DESPITE YOUR BUSY SCHEDULE!! MUCH LOVES!!

P/p/p/s I AM NOW AN OFFICIAL TERTIARY. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment