Thursday, January 28, 2010

Life





I SERIOUSLY didn't expect to get my first choice. So far, i haven't heard of anyone who got their first choice. As i mentioned before, i knew i wouldn't be happy with whatever choice i get. HELL YEAH, Hospitality & Tourism Management is my dream choice, but TP isn't my dream school. But ouh well, what's done's done so imma make the best out of it :)

For those of you who are slow, i'm posted to Temasek Poly, Hospitality & Tourism Management.

Just got back from work. Did full shift today. I love doing closing. Cause we get to eat the remaining salads which are SUPER DUPER nice & the whole crew sits down together as one & i can feel the bond. Wonder why i feel so darn happy with people i know for barely 2 months.

So basically this is what i've been doing this week. & i will not lie, i'm damn bloody bloody exhausted. Have deprived myself of so much sleep. I think my body's rotting man. Work,chalet,work,chalet. & I CAN'T WAIT TO WORK THIS SAT!!!! AHH! Come visit me, my shift will be at Tampines 1 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment