Wednesday, January 20, 2010

To my dearest

Hello my dearest Jessie Tan. This post is specially for you because i miss you alot. I miss talking to you & i miss laughing at all your stupid laughters & jokes. HAHAHA!! & YOUR BIMBOTIC MOMENTS!! & why the hell are you sick?!?! Forever sick leh walau,never take care of yourself.. & i very angry with you because you EVERYTIME say you will visit me at work but i don't even receive any calls or smses from you saying you want to see me. AIYA WHATEVER LAAH WHATEVER LAAH! & i know there are lotsa things you gotta update me with.. & i have quite a number of things to update you with too ;) HAHAHAH!! Once you read this PLEASE RESPOND TO ME IN SOMEWAY SO I KNOW YOU HAVE READ THIS. Do i have to tell you i love you too?? hahahaha!! I MISS YOU LAAH CRAZY WOMAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment