Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Varsity

It's like each time before you do something,you think about what the outcome is gonna be. You console yourself by saying, "Work hard now,it'll pay off later". Now i know what the seniors mean by O'levels are nothing when you have to compare it to the poly etc. I always thought... Aiya,nonsense laah. Once O's are over & done with, my life'd be so much more easier & less complicated. But how wrong.
Forget about studying for the O's, forget about waiting for your results, forget about finding a part time job, forget about finally getting your results. Now having the "Privilege" to decide on 12 choices is really killing. I'm just gonna take whatever is gonna be given to me,am gonna make the best of it. It's all in my hands. I don't know about you guys but I, am a person who works based on what the future is gonna reward me with.
I think it's time i made a visit to the temple to thank God for the fact my life's been pretty smooth lately. Been ignoring him for far too long already. Who's coming?

No comments:

Post a Comment