Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Such a small world!


Omg! I just found out that one of my colleagues,Mingming, knows shahdan through NCC. What a freaking small country singapore is! & today we did opening for somerset 313. Well not an official one where customers are allowed to come in, but arranging of stuffs. IT WAS SUPER DUPER FUN!!! hahahah!! Taking pictures & all... & OMG THE MOST EMBARASSING THING EVER EVER HAPPENED TO MEEEEEE!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Why is it that EVERYWHERE i go,the situation is such that me & a person who i meet there will have some kinda gossip going on... argh!! I'm gonna have to work with him till i resign from F.I.S.H & things are just gonna get so awkward!
Anyway,went to esplanade with Shahdan cause Syed invited us.. Sp's band was doing a performance. Overall it was fun. & thanks to him,i have made a decision i know it's for the better of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment